Vampire Chicken

How many days has it been now? Look how lazy I'm getting! 
Have been teaching myself a new system to make more dynamic pitch decks.
And then animate them as well.
Which has taken hours upon hours.
I can see this is the future of developing projects.
We're still under quarantine. I'm sure you've already heard, but it's only getting worse...

But on a brighter note, the egg I bet on hatched. I've been awaiting this arrival for days. Of course she was the last one to hatch--but at least she hatched. So, I'm introducing to the world--Carmilla Cluckstein. Which is a terrible take on Carmilla Karnstein, but maybe there's something to a female chicken vampire story. I actually don't get to have any further interaction with the chick, I just get to name her. Which is fine by me. 

Am going to share with you a couple of the pages of a new pitch deck I've been working on. I like to call them 'world' pages, but you can use 'tone' or 'look'. Of course, it's not where I want it to be yet. But I'm a writer with zero computer design skills which puts me behind the curve. Hell, in my day it was all done with photocopies and cut-outs. And I know there's a chunk of you who have no idea of what I'm talking about. Whatever. It's me trying to explain why I'm a little slow when it comes to all this design stuff. And trying to express yourself visually as a writer is important. Very important. Well, I guess writer / creator is more valid. Just saw a friend's new pitch deck for a new series she has in the works done by a professional designer and it is mind-blowing. Mine's never gonna be anywhere near that great--but it will be better than it is now. That's the thing I realized a long time ago--I'm never going to be the best, but I will be one of the most consistent. Sometimes, that's what gets you the brass ring. 


Fun, fun, fun. 

And now back to work. 
Ciao. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

777 - Truth Will Out

November 5th Reality Check

We Burn To Remember