Smells Like Nephilim, Doesn't It?

One day into another
As this quarantine lags on an on
But the alternate is worse.
The fucktards protesting social distancing
Hopefully will cancel themselves out.
Amazing, the mentality of the lowest common denominator.
I'm gonna write about my LCD theory soon.
It's my favorite soap box subject
But not today.
The sun in shining.
Squirrels are chasing each other across the roof above me
And it's not that bad.
Plus, I have a new obsession. 

Nice little segue, right? Ha! 

I've always had an overly bright olfactory bulb. See what I did there? Smell and memory fascinates me. When writing my second book, I was staying at a 500-year-old village chateau in the south of France. Originally, the house was built by the lord of the castle for his favorite mistress. His beloved. And it shows. It's a house built on love. The current owner is carrying on the tradition. To the point where she's made a fragrance for the place. This mixture of frankincense, geranium and some secret ingredient she never shares with anyone. It's used in the laundry, the floor wash, burned as incense and infused into everything. Lush and gorgeous. This is something I have always wanted to do myself, but have been traveling for many years now. Only in the last few months am I'm somewhere that kind of feels like home.


So back to smells. I think I've finally found the fragrance I want to infuse my existence with--Nephilim Perfume Oil by Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab (strangely, Fields of the Nephilim 'Celebrate' just came on my streaming mix--synchronicity.) I'm obsessed with the scent. 

Here's the description:

Holy frankincense and hyssop in union with earthy fig, defiled by black patchouli and vetiver, with a chaotic infusion of lavender, cardamom, tamarind, rosemary, oakmoss and cypress.
(Interesting how many of these scents are sacred to Hecate. That cannot a coincidence.)

I received a tester (called an imp) at their last full moon extravaganza and was immediately smitten. Now I'm gonna buy a vat of it and bathe everything I own. It's gonna be glorious. I love Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab. Not only do they have a treasure trove of amazing scents, but they're awesome people to boot. I have another perfume oil from them called 'The Lovers'. A friend asked me to describe the scent and I replied, "like hot sex in the back seat of a Chevy Camaro." They bought a vial. 


If you're interested you can purchase a vials or imps here--Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab

Do it. You won't be disappointed. 

Below is a description from their website of the Nephilim, the inspiration for the scent in case you don't already know the story. 

"Dark children conceived from the union of Fallen Angels and the Daughters of Men. According to lore, the angel Shemhazai led a group of his angels to earth to instruct mankind in the ways of piety and righteousness. After a time, the angels became prey to earthly desires and began to lust after the daughters of man, and thus they fell. They instructed their mortal mates in the arts of conjuration, summoning, necromancy and other magickal arts. The fruits of their union are the Nephilim: possessed of superhuman strength, cunning, and infinite capacity, and hunger for, sin. Venerated as heroes by some, vilified by most, the Nephilim eventually annihilated one another in a cataclysmic civil war instigated by the angel Gabriel as punishment for their transgressions."

That's all for now. Am back re-creating parts of a world for a project I'm very excited about. Will tell you all about it later. I promise.

Ciao.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

777 - Truth Will Out

November 5th Reality Check

We Burn To Remember