Four-Score, Nevermore

It's a better day to be certain. 
Now, it's only raining, sporadically. It'll do.
I managed to put some magazine articles up on this site. Check it out! 
And a basic movies page since people always ask.
Soon the hateful WordPress site will be no more. Hurrah!
And Four-Score, Nevermore. 
Which is code to me to finish mapping out the last episode on a new project.
So close, yet so far.
Always more.
Never done. 
Never wanna be done. 
Therein lies the rub. 



Wow. Another photo came in this morning from Rik Garrett. I love when I look scary. Seriously, I do. And I'm loving this -- long in the tooth & sharp of claw. Cronedom. 
Thank you once again, Mr. Garrett! (I love when photographers 'capture' the inner me.)

Am managing to get a lot of rest and do an enormous amount of writing while on lockdown.  Those many winters of being snowed under in the Pyrenees has given me some pretty good survival skills for coping with isolation. But what worries me is the panic is see every morning in the news, and on social media. The way I see people treating each other. And this us versus them mentality that is sweeping down like a tide wave. Don't subscribe. It puts you off-balance and only pulls you farther out to sea. Instead, see what you can do for yourself (eat well, sleep well, get some exercise, create something--easy peasy) and see what you can do for your neighbors, or those near and dear to your hearts. Make a care package, send an email, goddess forbid--call someone on the phone. Proactive rather than reactive is the road to take. Trust me. I'm not a doctor, but I am someone who has survived a tremendous amount of really dark shit. And I'm still happy and thriving. 


So. Deep breaths. Deep breaths. Glass half full. We'll get through this. Some of us in style. Other's by the skin of our teeth. But we will all get through this. I promise. 


I'm off. The last episode is calling me. I'd love nothing more than to put this outline to bed. Until later... 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

777 - Truth Will Out

November 5th Reality Check

We Burn To Remember